Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Testing phase is online!
Information about the client can be found here: Download topic
@  DooM : (22 February 2018 - 04:58 PM) or heroes and generals B)
@  xHomie : (20 February 2018 - 09:09 PM) go play fortnite xd
@  ImmortalOne : (19 February 2018 - 09:37 PM) nothing to do right now :( 6months waiting for this server
@  Alpha : (19 February 2018 - 04:45 PM) Really happy to hear this, we'll do our best. ^_^
@  xHomie : (19 February 2018 - 03:33 PM) @alpha im as excited as you are hahah and as long as the server turns out perfect i think people can wait, we waited this long a little more time wont hurt !
@  Alpha : (19 February 2018 - 12:36 PM) We're getting close to that but I don't want to give another promise, you've noticed I'm not good at making such assumptions. :( We'll keep you updated as soon as we have new information. Right now the game is ready for beta testing, however the team is busy with other IRL business.
@  ImmortalOne : (19 February 2018 - 10:48 AM) When beta start? :(
@  Alpha : (19 February 2018 - 10:31 AM) @isei86 If you do find anything else make sure to report it to me and thank you. ^_^ @xHomie Very excited to be doing this project, it will take us a little bit more time to get it perfected ^_^ But thank you for the kind words!
@  xHomie : (19 February 2018 - 04:25 AM) so are other friends waiting for you !
@  xHomie : (19 February 2018 - 04:25 AM) @alpha yeah, im happy to seeing you opening this server my team and i are ready for the offical to open
@  isei86 : (18 February 2018 - 07:44 PM) Hey i see you repair archer skills, after 350 arrow shower/multiple shots everything work normal :)
@  Alpha : (18 February 2018 - 02:33 PM) Hey I've been busy, other than that it's been great seeing familiar faces. ^_^
@  xHomie : (17 February 2018 - 08:48 PM) how you been alpha, long time no see
@  xHomie : (17 February 2018 - 08:08 AM) ewwwwwwww xio is here
@  Aether : (16 February 2018 - 10:31 PM) Hello !
@  isei86 : (16 February 2018 - 04:28 PM) Hey
@  Alpha : (16 February 2018 - 10:29 AM) Hello! ^_^
@  Xiao : (16 February 2018 - 09:24 AM) GTFO Karim bbbbbbbbbbbb
@  xHomie : (16 February 2018 - 04:52 AM) Hello guys !
@  Alpha : (15 February 2018 - 07:01 PM) Yes that's correct, you'll have to create a new account if you'd like to get it for another character. (I know it's annoying >< , but we had to do it this way for now), there will be a NPC in beta stage. :)

Photo
- - - - -

There is light at the end of the tunnel!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Alpha

Alpha

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 08:56 PM

koh.png

ERXANn.png

So we're finally closing in on the finish line! The amount of time it took us to get here is something we haven't anticipated, we're happy and thankful you have been patient with us.

We will once again need your help with testing to determine how to set the server up in order to get the best possible mix.

While we're pretty confident the game is now running smooth, until we have testers and bug abusers we can't be sure, so at this point I would like to invite you to try out any bug / exploit you might know of. ^_^

Testers that helped on our previous version haven't been forgotten, we'll make sure to reward you on official but we would still like to see you testing this version. :)

If you would like to give private tips or ideas you can send me a PM and I'll add you on Skype or we can have a conversation over PMs.

Testing is scheduled for 27.1.2018, however the time might change depending on how far our developers are going to be. (We could be forced to extend the date for one week if the developers won't be finished)

• HenkaN, MrsD and MDMA like this

9500_C51_BA138_FD9_F8_C6_C9_F135_C256_B9

#2 Foxtrot

Foxtrot

Game Master

• Game Master
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:39 AM

mkQNgV.png

Sonunda bitis cizgisine yaklasiyoruz! Buraya kadar gelmenin bu kadar zaman alicagini biz dusunemedik, bizi beklediginiz icin cok tesekkur ederiz.
Size tekrar ihtiyacimiz olacak, serveri tam userlerin istegine gore ayarlayabilmek icin tekrar test edilmesi gerekiyor. Serverin iyi oldugunu bildigimiz halde test edilmesi gerekiyor, ozellikle bug bulabilen kisileri davet ediyoruz. Lutfen bildiginiz butun bug ve glitchleri deneyiniz.

Bundan onceki versiyonda bize yardimci olan kisileri unutmadik, size officialda kesinlikle odul verilicek ama ona ragmen bu versiyondada sizi test ederken gormek isteriz.

Ozel bilgi ve fikir sunmak istiyorsaniz bize burdan PM atarbilirsiniz veya Skype den konusabiliriz.

Test tarihi suan 27.1.2018, ama bu tarih teknik ekibi yetistiremezse degisebilir. (Mecburen bir hafta daha uzatmak zorunda kalabiliriz).

foxtrot.png

#3 Renzo

Renzo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 04:53 PM

Nice news, vibes for the server.

#4 hastan

hastan

• Members
  • Pip