Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Testing phase is online!
Information about the client can be found here: Download topic
@  Alpha : (16 March 2018 - 04:43 PM) I'll be available each day on my public Skype from now on as things get more interesting ^_^ If you'll have any questions please let me know.
@  Alpha : (16 March 2018 - 04:42 PM) What has been done up until now is briefly mentioned in this topic: http://board-heroes....update-1632018/ We're also working on a new cashback system for our users (if our users would like to see that) http://board-heroes....iliate-program/
@  Alpha : (16 March 2018 - 11:31 AM) Not intentional, I've been a bit off / on duo to some health issues (nothing important just annoying fever >< ) We've made loads of progress in this time so I'll try assembling the important ones now and post a topic regarding that. :) The plan is to go out in April and we really can't / won't mess that up, but as the competition is improving we also have to do so. :)
@  xHomie : (16 March 2018 - 08:56 AM) henkan not nice
@  xHomie : (16 March 2018 - 08:30 AM) Hello
@  Renzo : (16 March 2018 - 01:19 AM) xd
@  HenkaN : (15 March 2018 - 07:29 PM) @Alpha Which timezone are we talking about?
@  xHomie : (08 March 2018 - 10:13 PM) Excited to hear that alpha im ready to play !!
@  Alpha : (07 March 2018 - 05:03 PM) Information regarding the server will be given somewhere between 12.3 - 15.3.2018. We're working hard to finish the product this month, that way in April it could finally be our time! :)
@  MDMA : (27 February 2018 - 10:09 AM) https://youtu.be/wFKBN3MGUGI?t=97 :D :D
@  DooM : (22 February 2018 - 04:58 PM) or heroes and generals B)
@  xHomie : (20 February 2018 - 09:09 PM) go play fortnite xd
@  ImmortalOne : (19 February 2018 - 09:37 PM) nothing to do right now :( 6months waiting for this server
@  Alpha : (19 February 2018 - 04:45 PM) Really happy to hear this, we'll do our best. ^_^
@  xHomie : (19 February 2018 - 03:33 PM) @alpha im as excited as you are hahah and as long as the server turns out perfect i think people can wait, we waited this long a little more time wont hurt !
@  Alpha : (19 February 2018 - 12:36 PM) We're getting close to that but I don't want to give another promise, you've noticed I'm not good at making such assumptions. :( We'll keep you updated as soon as we have new information. Right now the game is ready for beta testing, however the team is busy with other IRL business.
@  ImmortalOne : (19 February 2018 - 10:48 AM) When beta start? :(
@  Alpha : (19 February 2018 - 10:31 AM) @isei86 If you do find anything else make sure to report it to me and thank you. ^_^ @xHomie Very excited to be doing this project, it will take us a little bit more time to get it perfected ^_^ But thank you for the kind words!
@  xHomie : (19 February 2018 - 04:25 AM) so are other friends waiting for you !
@  xHomie : (19 February 2018 - 04:25 AM) @alpha yeah, im happy to seeing you opening this server my team and i are ready for the offical to open

- - - - -

Kingdom Of Heroes staff